Inmate Mail and Money

Inmate Mail:

Persons wishing to correspond with an inmate at the Sublette County Detention Center may do so by placing the inmate's full name on a stamped envelope and mailing it to the following address:

Inmate's Full Name
C/O Sublette County Detention Center
P.O. Box 701
Pinedale, Wyoming 82941

All correspondence must have full name of sender and full return address. Correspondence will be returned to sender or discarded if no return address is provided.

Sending Money:

Family and friends may deposit money in an inmate's account either in person or via mail.

The Detention Center only accepts:  

  • Cash  
  • Money Orders  
  • Cashier's Checks Credit cards and personal checks will not be accepted. Please do not send cash through the mail. Mail money orders or cashier's checks to the address listed above.