If you are eligible for traffic school follow these steps to apply:
- Go to the Driving Basics website
- Select the Sign Up button
- Select the Ticket Dismissal course
- Select Wyoming as the ticketing state, and Sublette County Circuit Court as the court
- Continue through the application process
- Accurately and honestly fill out the application
You must apply for traffic school within 10 days of the date of your ticket. You will be notified via email if you are approved / declined for traffic school.
- Application processing time: up to 14 business days
- Total Cost: $135 (in lieu of ticket fine)
- Course Duration: approximately four hours
You must complete the course and mail in your completion certificate within 30 days of the date of your ticket. For additional traffic school related questions, email email@example.com .