To determine if you are eligible for traffic school, you must:
1) Review the Sublette County Traffic Policy and make sure you meet the listed requirements.
2) If you believe you qualify under the Sublette County Traffic Policy, you must confirm your eligibility by reaching out to the Sublette County Attorney’s Office at email@example.com or 307.367.2300
Once the Sublette County Attorney’s Office confirms you are eligible for traffic school, you can follow these steps to apply:
- Go to the Driving Basics website
- Select the Sign Up button
- Select the Ticket Dismissal course
- Select Wyoming as the ticketing state, and Sublette County Circuit Court as the court
- Continue through the application process
- Accurately and honestly fill out the application
Please note the following about online traffic school:
Application processing time: up to 14 business days
Total Cost: $135 (in lieu of ticket fine)
Course Duration: approximately four hours
You must complete the course and mail in your completion certificate within 30 days of the date of your ticket. For additional traffic school related questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note the following:
- Payment of your ticket results in a conviction on your record.
- Our Office cannot give you legal advice.
- Our Office cannot give you information on how the conviction would affect your driving record or insurance rate.
- Sublette County does not allow trial through written declaration.