How the Paper Ballot Works
Your voter ballot will be read electronically just like grocery store scanners. Please read and follow these simple instructions to make sure your vote can be read and counted by the scanner.
- Completely blacken the oval immediately to the left of your choice
- Use a black ballpoint pen
- Do not use a marker or other colored ink
- Vote for no more than the number of candidates stated on the ballot
- Vote both sides of the ballot
To vote for a person whose name is not printed on the ballot, write-in the name in the blank space provided for that office and blacken the oval directly to the left.
View information on how to return your absentee ballot.