Wyoming Office of the Attorney General
122 W. 25th St.
Herschler Building, First Floor
Ph: (307) 777-7200
Ph: (307) 996-8816
The Wyoming Crime Victim Compensation Program (CVCP)
provides financial assistance to victims who have suffered personal injury as a result of a criminal act.
The Wyoming Crime Victim Compensation Program covers:
- Mental health treatment or counseling
- Medical or dental expenses
- Lost wages or income
- Burial and funeral expenses
- Moving or relocation expenses
- Financial support to care for the dependents of a victim who died or became disabled as a result of the crime
The Crime Victims Compensation Program also compensates Wyoming residents who are victims, relatives, or witnesses to a crime or act of terrorism. Victims must report the crime unless good cause is established.
If you believe you may be eligible to receive compensation, please contact the Sublette County Victim / Witness Program at (307) 367-2300 or the Wyoming Crime Victim Compensation Program at (307) 777-7200.