P.O. Box 701
35 1/2 S. Tyler
Ph: (307) 367-4378
Ph: (307) 276-5448
The Sublette County Detention Center, completed in April 2004, is comprised of four jail pods. The County will fill vacant cells with contract prisoners from surrounding counties and the U.S. Marshal's Office. The County has routinely rented cell space to other counties for the past 15 years. The Detention Center currently hold a maximum of 52 inmates.
Food services are provided by Rendezvous Pointe Senior Center in Pinedale. There are a total of 23 deputy positions under the direction of the Lieutenant.
Inmate Visitation Rules:
Inmate Visitation Hours:
- Must have valid ID when you come to visit.
- Must be over 18 to visit.
- Persons on probation/parole are not allowed to visit.
- All visits will be non-contact in nature.
- Anyone wearing immodest or improper clothing will not be allowed to visit.
- Inmates have the right to refuse any visitor.
- Only two visitors per inmate will be allowed at one time in the visitation room.
- All visits will be limited to twenty (20) minutes and may be reduced if the number of visitors exceeds the allotted time.
- Visitors shall not be verbally abusive, disruptive or disorderly prior to or during any visit. They may be subject to arrest or required to leave.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to visit and maybe subject to arrest.
- Violation of any of the above regulations may result in loss of visitation for both inmates and visitors.
- A Pod: 0800 - 1200
- B Pod: 1300 - 1700
- C/D Pod: 1800 - 2200
- B Pod: 0800 - 1200
- C/D Pod: 1300 - 1700
- A Pod: 1800 - 2200
Securus Inmate Phone system Pre-Pay Accounts for Inmates:
To setup a pre-paid securus account you must contact and set-up an account on the inmate’s behalf with securus.
1. Online: Securus Inmate phone system
2. Call Main Support: 1-800-844-6591
Speak with associate to set up pre-paid account.
Begin receiving Inmate Calls Today with Securus Phone Services. Click here to learn more.
This will allow family and/or friends to add money for phone calls on an inmate’s behalf from the convenience of their home.
Leave a message for your inmate with Securus Jail Voicemail. Click here to learn more.
Securus Mobile App
Family and friends now have a direct link to create Accounts and fund Accounts right from their phones. Click here to learn more.
Persons wishing to correspond with an inmate at the Sublette County Detention Center may do so by placing the inmate’s full name on a stamped envelope and mailing it to the following address:
Inmate’s Full Name
C/O Sublette County Detention Center
P.O. Box 701
Pinedale, Wyoming 82941
All correspondence must have full name of sender and full return address. Correspondence will be returned to sender or discarded if no return address is provided.
Family and friends may deposit money in an inmate’s account either in person or via mail.
The Detention Center only accepts:
• Money Orders
• Cashier’s Checks
Credit cards and personal checks will not be accepted. Please do not send cash through the mail. Mail money orders or cashier’s checks to the address listed above.
Correction Officer Memorial Fund
Securus Supports Correction Officers Nationwide. Click here
to learn more.